Re: textadept 2.0 ideas/suggestions

From: morchel <morc....at.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:21:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mitchell,

Here's my wishlist:

- 2nd point of M Rawash: I vote for the better session management
- 3nd point of M Rawash
- 8nd point of M Rawash: make it easier for users to overwrite global
settings

1. have language specific settings work see http://code.google.com/p/textadept/issues/detail?id=89

2. maximize the current view by key command and then switch back to
the previous view proportions

3. open files without Gtk-Dialog (without using the mouse)

4. be able to choose a lexer from the menu for a file and keep the
lexer attached to that file as long as its open. Now when I change the
file's current view the default lexer gets chosen again e.g..

5. Maybe some sort of pastebin support

Regards, Martin