Re: textadept 2.0 ideas/suggestions

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 05:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

Martin,

> 1. have language specific settings work seehttp://code.google.com/p/textadept/issues/detail?id=89

Did you not see my comment? Is it still not functioning?

> 2. maximize the current view by key command and then switch back to
> the previous view proportions

You can write a script to do this, no? Maybe the maximum size is not
available, hmm...

> 3. open files without Gtk-Dialog (without using the mouse)

Well you can certainly use the keyboard to navigate through the
dialog ;) Otherwise use the Lua command entry: textadept.io.open('/
path/to/file')

> 4. be able to choose a lexer from the menu for a file and keep the
> lexer attached to that file as long as its open. Now when I change the
> file's current view the default lexer gets chosen again e.g..

What scenario would this be useful in? I'm not sure where you're going
here.

> 5. Maybe some sort of pastebin support

No can do with scripting?

Take care,