Re: textadept 2.0 ideas/suggestions

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 05:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Brian,

> 1) Have TA remember if it was maximized. (Right now it just remembers
> its size, which is not quite the same)

I'm not sure how this can be done. Ideas?

> 2) If there is a saved session, don't open an "Untitled" buffer in
> addition to the files from the session.

You can think of it as a "scratch" buffer like in emacs ;) No
seriously, Scintilla opens a new buffer by default on init. I'm not
sure it's as simple as:

  -- TODO: code to save current buffer index as prev_idx
  buffer:close()

I may try this sometime, but a patch might motivate me more!

Thanks,