Re: textadept 2.0 ideas/suggestions

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:03:52 -0700 (PDT)

Brian,

> >> 1) Have TA remember if it was maximized. (Right now it just remembers
> >> its size, which is not quite the same)
>
> > I'm not sure how this can be done. Ideas?
>
> Yes. I wrote up a little proof-of-concept for you here:
>
> http://www.hackerpilot.org/src/gtkFullscreen.c

Thanks for doing so, however I'm not sure the added complexity is
worth it. One would have to:
  * add the signal to detect maximize/unmaximize
  * call Lua to set a flag or keep a state flag that Lua can query for
  * write the Lua interface for this flag (if necessary)
  * write a Lua interface function to toggle maximization
  * add code to load and save session to detect and set window state

I don't think I'll be working on this.