Re: textadept on mac: cannot switching input source

From: Vyacheslav Egorov <v.e.ego....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:09:31 +0700

Hi,

> What do you mean by "any other shortcuts"?

I mean if I change shortcut from CMD+SPACE to something else (i tried
different variants like CMD+0, etc.) then new shortcut does not work
too.

> Are they being eaten by the window manager?

TextAdept receives cmd+space keypress event.

I am not familiar with Mac OS X event model, but I think that keypress
triggers global event shortcut only when it was not consumed
"locally". So my hypothesis is that cmd+space (and other shortcuts)
are consumed somewhere inside TextAdept/Scintilla or GTK-OSX Framework
itself.

Probably I should address this question to John Ralls.

Regards,

--
e.v.e