Re: textadept on mac: cannot switching input source

From: Vyacheslav Egorov <v.e.ego....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 20:52:06 +0700

> This says the 'a ' key doesn't exist in the _G.keys table.
>
> Are you using core/ext/key_commands.lua? If so, make sure you are
> putting the keys['a '] = { function } in the lower block with the MAC
> key commands.

Let me clarify the problem one more.

I use cmd+space to switch input methods (aka "keyboard layouts" in
other OSes, I am switching between English and Russian layouts).

The problem is that this shortcut does not work inside textadept
window for some reason.

This shortcut is global for the OS, it is not a local textadept shortcut.

--
e.v.e