Re: documentation poll

From: Robert <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 01:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mitchell

I've just been through the documents and have a few suggestions,
sorry about being picky today, but I've finally had time to get around
to really checkout TA.

So...

suggestion 1:
the "Fields" section is not easy to look at. Especially for something
like buffer. It's a horrible wall of text.
Your function sections is great, changing "Fields" sections into
something like the "Functions" section would be much nicer.

suggestion 2:
The "Fields" section should probably be below the "Functions" section.
In general methods/functions are at a higher level (programatically
speaking) than members/fields. Most use cases shouldn't even require
manually changing fields (except for development of new functions).

suggestion 3:
In most doxygen and javadocs documentation there are links from
modules/functions/fields to their corresponding source files.

suggestion 4:
For the suggestion 3 to make sense the source files should also be in
the documentation under a files section

Thanks again,
-Robert