Witch files must remain in the lexers folder?

From: Staale <ksfl....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to create a custom made lexer file.

As there are a lot of lexers I don't need in the texadept\lexers
folder I have removed most of them. The result is somewhat
catastrophic as I get garbel output (the text is not possible to
recognice except for lineshifts) in the second and later viewports.

At the moment I have the following files in texadept\lexers:

autoit.lua.FOO
awk.lua
batch.lua
errorlist.lua
filelist.txt
FOO-container.lua.FOO
FOO-erlang.lua.FOO
gettext.lua
lexer.lua
lexers_doc.txt
lua.lua
shellscript.lua
template.txt
themes
uten.lua.FOO

Some of the files are renamed (with FOO) to try to avoide textadept
from loading them.

Anny ideas?
Best regards