Snippets tutorial added to the Wiki

From: Brian Schott <brian-sch....at.cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 23:15:06 -0700

I've added a small tutorial for creating and using snippets to the Wiki.
This should be useful for anyone trying to get that extra bit of magic
out of Textadept. It starts with the basics but also covered some of the
more advanced things that can be done with the snippet system.

http://caladbolg.net:8889/snippets

Suggestions for improving it are welcome.

On a side note, I've updated and uploaded my modules for C-style
languages and general code comments.

http://caladbolg.net:8889/snippets
http://caladbolg.net:8889/c-style

Enjoy.