Re: Suggestions & Bug?

From: Robert <robert.jay.go....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 02:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mitchell,

Just upgraded to the latest TextAdept2.0 release today.
First of all, great work! Textadept has won me over and has become my
primary editor nowadays.

So everything seems to be working as advertised, however I noticed
that when a buffer doesn't have a mime-type (or an unrecognized one),
instead of using the "nothing" lexer style it uses the "white_space"
lexer style. For the moment I solved my problem by making a barebones
lexer for txt, conf & log files. But I think the issue is probably a
bug.

Anyways thanks again,
-Robert