New content on the wiki

From: Brian Schott <brian-sch....at.cox.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:08:59 -0700

http://caladbolg.net:8889/tweaks

Tweaks - Demonstrates a few of the things I've changed in my copy of
Textadept that make things a bit nicer, such as sorting the autocomplete
list, adding a delete_line function, and some improvements in the
parenthesis/bracket/brace autocompletion.

http://caladbolg.net:8889/python

My Python editing module. It automates a few things like bits of
Python's indentation. Includes an improved lexer. Snippets file also
included.

http://caladbolg.net:8889/snippet-library

Snippet Library - A place to add snippets that you think would be useful
for other people. I've added two that use a bit of LUA magic. Please add
your own!

Brian