Re: Key bindings

From: Rob <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:41:43 -0800 (PST)

Mitchell,

> If you could maybe compile a list of changes, they could probably be
> added to the default key_commands.lua shipped with ta.

I can surely do that, but I think the problem is that with the current
implementation the key bindings work only for one layout at a time.
Would it be possible not to have the shift key as a modifier and
simply use something like:
keys.cs = { 'save', b }
keys.cS = { 'save_as', b }
instead off
keys.cs = { 'save', b }
keys.css = { 'save_as', b }

Lua is case-sensitive, isn't it?
> You may have your own key_commands.lua in ~/.textadept. Keep in mind
> if it exists, the key_commands.lua in core/ext/ will NOT be loaded
> first.
The alternative would be to have key_commands.lua available for
download for different keyboard layouts.

Robert