Re: Key bindings

From: Rob <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:15:21 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the update and sharing the key commands.
Brian, what is the expected output if nothing is selected and you type
for example a bracket? Did you disable the automatic closing of
quotes, brackets etc.?
Thanks to your mention of locale.conf I found where to disable the
menu short cuts - before I had changed the key_commands.

% core/ext/menu.lua
% "_Search"
MENU_SEARCH_TITLE "Search"
Removing the underscore removes the short cut - so you can use the
"select" key command. I think this needs to be changed for the default
version.
Mitchell,
do you disable the menu completely when you use Textadept?
And another question,
you mentioned that I could have a key_commands.lua in .textadept. What
else do I have to change to get Textadept to use this version?

- Robert