Re: Key bindings

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:25:13 -0800

The "return false" part of the function there signals to Textadept that
it should let other input handlers handle the event. If there's a
selection, the selection is enclosed in brackets, otherwise it just goes
on to add the character. (You may have noticed that I modified the
"enclose_in" function to do a few extra things such as C-style /* */
comments.)