Re: Key bindings

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:41:44 -0800 (PST)

Brian,

> The "return false" part of the function there signals to Textadept that
> it should let other input handlers handle the event.

This is not the case (at least it shouldn't be!). According to LuaDoc:

Events can be given any number of arguments. These arguments will be
passed to the event's handler functions. If a handler returns either
true or false explicitly, all subsequent handlers are not called. This
is useful if you want to stop the propagation of an event like a
keypress.

Mitchell