Where to download textadept.xcodeproj

From: Noli Sicad <nsi....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:11:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mitchell,

We are investigating in updating / upgrading Gusek IDE for GNU GLPK/
MathProg to support Mac OS and Linux users. Currently, GUSEK only in
window. It is based on SciTe-Ru

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gusek/

And I think TextAdept is very good candidate for this purpose. We are
looking Gusek as plugin for TextAdept to start with or probably
include some menu items in the TextAdept.

In the TextAdept manual, it mentioned these phrases,

Mac OSX

First put CocoaDialog.app in your ~/Applications directory.

Open xcode/textadept.xcodeproj in XCode, change the active build
configuration combo box from Debug to Release (if necessary), click
Build, and copy the resulting xcode/build/Release/textadept.app to a
folder of your choice.

Now, where can I download the textadept.xcodeproj?

BTW, most of the mac os users in glpk/mathprog are into programming.
We would mininal work to keep the glpk/mathprog plugin running in
textadept.

Discussion is this topic can be found here
http://www.mail-archive.com/help-g...@gnu.org/msg03809.html

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Noli