Re: Where to download textadept.xcodeproj

From: Rob <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:05:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Noli,

> In the TextAdept manual, it mentioned these phrases,
>
> Mac OSX
>
> First put CocoaDialog.app in your ~/Applications directory.

This was only necessary in older versions of Textadept. Mitchell wrote
a clone of CocoaDialog.
See http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept2/manual/3_Compiling.html

http://textadept.googlecode.com/files/textadept_2.0.src.zip
contains Gcocoadialog, Lua and scite-st which Textadept uses.

> Open xcode/textadept.xcodeproj in XCode, change the active build
> configuration combo box from Debug to Release (if necessary), click
> Build, and copy the resulting xcode/build/Release/textadept.app to a
> folder of your choice.
>
> Now, where can I download the textadept.xcodeproj?

http://textadept.googlecode.com/files/textadept_1.6.src.zip
contains a Xcode project folder. In later src.zip files it seems to be
missing.
I don't know if you could use this version.

- Robert