Re: Where to download textadept.xcodeproj

From: Noli Sicad <nsi....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 18:28:40 +1100

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your reply

> This was only necessary in older versions of Textadept. Mitchell wrote
> a clone of CocoaDialog.
> See http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept2/manual/3_Compiling.html

OK. I understand now.

> http://textadept.googlecode.com/files/textadept_2.0.src.zip
> contains Gcocoadialog, Lua and scite-st which Textadept uses.

Any instructions how to compile this in Mac OS X.

>> Now, where can I download the textadept.xcodeproj?
>
> http://textadept.googlecode.com/files/textadept_1.6.src.zip
> contains a Xcode project folder. In later src.zip files it seems to be
> missing.
> I don't know if you could use this version.

Yes, I download this version 1.6 and I see xcodeproj.

I want to create a new lexer for GNU GLPK/MathProg. And tutorial to
create a new lexer? Scite2 and Scite17 are easier to hack for creating
a new lexer.

http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/

We are using GUSEK IDE (scite-ru) but only for windows. We need Mac OS
and Linux and still TextAdept is good editor to have a mathprog
plugin.

Probably, I don't need to compile TextAdept but just create a new
lexer. I am using ccp.lua in the lexer as template but I don't know
how to put the glpsol.exe. What file should alter to place the file
extensions (.mps, glp, mod, lp) for this new lexer. Mathprog is very
similar to c/c++ syntax. I need to find the file which contains the
gcc compiler and replace it with glpsol.

Need you help on this.

Thanks advance.

Regards, Noli