Re: Where to download textadept.xcodeproj

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:42:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> Any instructions how to compile this in Mac OS X.

If I recall correctly, you can use an old xcodeproj, delete
CocoaDialog, and then manually update the directories (in case files
were added, etc.) and then follow the compile directions provided. I
think I forgot to add the more current xcodeproj's to the source
archive. I don't have a Mac, so I'm not sure if posting the one in my
working directory would be a good idea. I'll have it in the 2.1
release though.

I'm not sure of your requirements, but I don't think you have to
compile ta. It only needs a recompile for changes to the underlying C
code (GUI, Lua interface). Lexers and functionality are Lua scripts
you can edit.

http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept2/modules/lexer.html

> Probably, I don't need to compile TextAdept but just create a new
> lexer. I am using ccp.lua in the  lexer as template but I don't know
> how to put the glpsol.exe. What file should alter to place the file
> extensions (.mps, glp, mod, lp) for this new lexer. Mathprog is very
> similar to c/c++ syntax. I need to find the file which contains the
> gcc compiler and replace it with glpsol.

The manual or luadoc should be helpful here. core/ext/mime_types.conf
is the file you want.

Mitchell