Plans for the next version?

From: <brian-sch....at.cox.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:08:16 -0800 (PST)

Are there any plans for the next version of Textadept?

My wish list:
1. Lua interface for the multiple cursor / multiple selection
feature added in the newest scintilla.
2. Macro recording and playback.
3. Snippets that update as you type (I'd be willing to write this
code once 1 is done)
4. Multi-line editing that updates as you type (I have lua code that
does this right now, but it's a hack. I can write this feature when 1
is completed)
5. A specification for the proper place to put user-created scripts.

What I can help with:
* Writing lua scripts and lexers.
* Linux/Mac testing and building.
* Documentation.