Re: Plans for the next version?

From: Rob <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:24:59 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 19, 2:27 am, Noli Sicad <nsi....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> A Toolbar

Since Mitchell was only reluctantly putting in a menu, this is
probably not going to happen, maybe as a plugin?

> On 2/19/10, brian-sch....at.cox.net <brian-sch....at.cox.net> wrote:

> > 2.   Macro recording and playback.
I think this was removed a while ago, because you could as well be
scripting it.

> > 5.   A specification for the proper place to put user-created scripts.
I recently discovered that you can right-click in the project manager
to create a module for a specific language that gets saved
in .textadept.
I think it would be quite important to have a clear way for changing
things in Textadept, setting changed key commands, menu settings etc.
from within your init.lua.
Maybe the theme selection could be included there as well. And some
way not to have a hardcoded path to a theme if it's not in the default
themes folder.

1,3 and 4 would be awesome!

- Robert