Re: Plans for the next version?

From: Noli Sicad <nsi....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:09:51 +0700

Tabs in TextAdept for next version similar found in Scite-ru.

I think this artilce is talking about tab interface in lua.
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?p=179179

I think tabs interface is much easier to handle and see the code that
we are examining and write as well as the management of files.

Thanks.

Noli