Why renaming a lexer and putting new keyworks does not work in TA?

From: Noli Sicad <nsi....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:45:29 +0700

Hi Mitchell and TA developers,

Why renaming a lexer cutting lexer and putting new keywords for
certain language does not work in TA or any scinitilla editor? Does it
mean that every lexer has an ID?

How do you start in creating a lexer? As you probably know in my
posting that I am trying to create a new lexer i.e. glpk.lua. I am
not successful in loading it in TA. No syntax lighting, code flooding.

I need clarifications why renaming a current lexer e.g. cpp.lua into
glpk.lua and replacing the keywords of cpp into glpk keywords does not
work.

Again, how create a proper new lexer? I have been searching on how to
create a new lexer. Codelite has this.

http://codelite.org/LiteEditor/AddingNewLexer

Any similar instruction to the above for TA?

Thanks, Noli