Re: XML tag completion script

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Jan 27, 5:24 pm, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> I wrote up a small script to auto-completeXMLtags. Since the wiki is
> down as I type this, I've uploaded it here:http://www.hackerpilot.org/src/textadept/xmlcomplete.lua
>
> Bind the completeClosingTagBracket function to be triggered by a '>'
> character being inserted, and bind completeClosingTag to whatever key
> combo you want. Example:

[snip]

Brian, anyone in fact! :P

I have RTFM but am still unsure how I enable this function. I have
copied the LUA script to TA's "scripts" folder. I now need to enable
the key bindings and that's where I am lost. Brian has provided all
the necessary additions to the key bindings file but I'm not ure where
I need to put these. I presume I shouldn't touch any of Textadept's
own files, since they will be overwritten if/when I upgrade.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)