Re: XML tag completion script

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:10:10 -0700

The line that says "require 'common.xmlcomplete'" is what ties the
commands to the functions themselves. For this to work you need to place
the xmlcomplete.lua in a location that can be found by Textadept. I put
mine in ~/.textadept/modules/common (Thus the "common" in the require
statement My argument being that this code is common to xml, html, and
javadoc comments)

- Brian