Re: Textadept 2.1

From: Samwyn <sam....at.s9.dion.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:34:44 -0800 (PST)

> Try changing the font in your theme from 'Courier New' to 'MS Gothic'?

> > And, issuing "buffer.code_page=932" makes TE crash.
>
> I am quite ignorant about code pages, so I cannot help you here.

OK, I found that themes/light/lexer.lua sets the effective font, and
changing its 'Courier New' to 'MS Gothic' now has the effect (so now
no need to change buffer.code_page, too). But this reveals another
problem.
Now, 1st character of a string, 3rd, 5th and so on are shown
correctly, but 2nd, 4th, 6th and so on are not.