Re: The Future of the Side Pane/Project Manager

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:03:26 -0800 (PST)

I have no problem with the Project Manager/Side Pane being removed in
the future. My needs are likely to be met by a panel which, via ctags,
allows you to browser the file's structure.

I would like to remove/hide the side pane, but I have commented those
lines from init.lua which I believe create and display the side pane,
but it still remains. How can I hide the side pane on startup of TA?