Re: The Future of the Side Pane/Project Manager

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Brian,

> Are these keyboard shortcuts in key_commands.lua or somewhere
> configurable? I noticed that the latest release of Textadept has
> Control + L coded to "Cut line" (I had previously bound it to "delete
> line" and have been messing up my clipboard ever since upgrading)

Scintilla has these commands by default:

    {'L', SCI_CTRL, SCI_LINECUT},
    {'L', SCI_CSHIFT, SCI_LINEDELETE},
    {'T', SCI_CSHIFT, SCI_LINECOPY},
    {'T', SCI_CTRL, SCI_LINETRANSPOSE},
    {'D', SCI_CTRL, SCI_SELECTIONDUPLICATE},
    {'U', SCI_CTRL, SCI_LOWERCASE},
    {'U', SCI_CSHIFT, SCI_UPPERCASE},

core/events.lua modifies shortcuts for Mac OSX. I'm thinking it should
delete the above shortcuts on all platforms. What do you think?

Mitchell