Discovering TextAdept

From: ADelmotte <espera....at.swing.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 08:57:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

I am discovering TextAdept and I have some questions.

1) Is it possible to have block selection and, if yes, use hte
selected block for copy/cut/paste?

2) When I open TextAdept, some menu's option are in French, other in
English!!!
Why?
Is it possible to completely localize the interface?

3) How to parameter the size and location of the window of TextAdept
when opening.
How to parameter other characteristics (font,...)
Is it as in Scite by openning options' files?

Thanks,

Alain