Re: Discovering TextAdept

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:29:19 -0800 (PST)

Could it be that some were referring to the position of the text
within the "view" not the entire Textadept window on the desktop ?
Even if not, this is something that occasionally happens: When I leave
Textadept with the cursor at the end of a line of ~80 characters the
view's content is scrolled, so that the end of the line is centered.
buffer.x_offset is 20 (minimally scrolled) when I close Textadept, 396
when I reopen.
Where is this scroll position calculated?

- Robert