Re: TextAdept and Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x) not running

From: James Snyder <jbsny....at.fanplastic.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:32:31 -0700 (PDT)

I'm curious if anyone has tried building for OS X with GTK bundled
inside the .app?

It seems like this is what is recommended by the developers who are
working on GTK+ for OS X:
http://www.mail-archive.com/gtk-devel-l...@gnome.org/msg10995.html

Info on building here:
http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/

I think that the Framework download link is fairly old. I've tried
getting an updated build environment going, but have run into trouble.

Apparently this is how Ardour is shipping on OS X (embedded GTK in app
bundle):
http://www.mail-archive.com/gtk-devel-l...@gnome.org/msg10994.html