Re: TextAdept and Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.x) not running

From: Noli Sicad <nsi....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 11:14:10 +1100

Hi,

Is anybody in the list using Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and TextAdept
2.0 and 2.1?

I starting using TextAdept today in SL and I found out that text line
are repeating e.g.

This is sample text.
This is sample text.
This is sample text.
This is sample text.
This is sample text.
This is sample text.
This is sample text.
This is sample text.

This is both using TA 2.0 and TA 2.1.

I tried opening several files with various file extensions and I got
the same results, the text are repeating. However, when I copied the
text and trying to paste in this email. It is all normal. The texts
are properly rendered.

Any new build that I can download and try.

Thanks.

Noli