Re: New Wiki

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:40:17 -0700

And so it came to be that the great King Foral brought forth a new Wiki
into the lands, and there was much rejoicing. The minstrels played upon
their lyres, horns, harps and flutes, and the people danced in the streets.

No longer would the codesmith lament, "Whither hath gone myne
snippets?". No more would the squires puzzle, "for what purpose hath the
codesmith wrought this as suche? If only there were a tome of adept
knowledge within my grasp!"

The people gathered togethere and withe one voice cried out "Long live
King Foral! May his days upon the webs of the wide worlde be numerous
and great!"