Keyboard short cuts

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:48:53 -0700 (PDT)

> Are these keyboard shortcuts in key_commands.lua or somewhere
> configurable? I noticed that the latest release of Textadept has
> Control + L coded to "Cut line" (I had previously bound it to "delete
> line" and have been messing up my clipboard ever since upgrading)
>
> - Brian
>
>> On Mar 17, 10:39 am, mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com> wrote:
>> [snip]
>> I have removed side pane support in latest hg and replaced the buffer
>> browser with a filteredlist dialog as mentioned earlier. It can be
>> activated with CTRL+B (windows/linux), Apple+B (osx).

Mitchell,
currently one has to copy key_commands.lua to ~/.textadept, change it
to your needs and require it in your init.lua.
Would it be an option for you to have the default key_commands.lua
loaded and then load an additional key_commands.lua in ~/.textadept
that can overwrite or add to the default one?
A little bit more complexity in Textadept, but less for the user,
because no init.lua would be necessary. Additionaly, If I now forget
closing some brackets or something when editing my key_commands,
resulting in an error I end up with no keyboard short cuts at all.

- Robert
- Robert