Re: matlab / octave lexer

From: morchel <morc....at.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:37:28 -0700 (PDT)

Mitchell,

> May I add this to the scintillua project?

Yes, of course.

> Also, is there a way to differentiate between matlab/octave and
> objective c that could be done in mime_types.lua rather than removing
> objective_c?

Using a shebang line works with octave and unix/linux. I'm not sure it
does with matlab (octave accepts # and % to indicate comments, matlab
just % (as far as I know)).

Also I added a new version which fixes a blockcomment bug to the wiki.
Is there some way to remove the old Versions?