Re: Some questions

From: gummybears <oracle....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

Latex and Context are different, but with the help of Robert, I was
able
to create a snippet. I was also able to change the latex lexer and
changed some of its entries.

While I was using Scite, I left things as is, but now with Textadept,
I feel
more freedom and think my productivity (once I have my snippets in
place)
will increase a lot.

Question, do I have to restart Textadept each time I change lexer.lua
or
snippets.lua ? How can I set the number of columns to 80 ?

Thanks so far for your help.