Sizing of Textadept's window on startup

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:01:41 -0700 (PDT)

I know from reading TA's web page that one of its goals is to start up
as quickly as possible, and that to do this only core modules are
loaded before the window is displayed. What I find when TA is loading
though, is that the window appears and *then* responds to requests
(specified in configuration files) to set the window to a specific
size and set the project manager/sidebar to a width of 0. When I run
TA on a fairly powerful PC this results in some "flicker", for want of
a better word. I wonder if the display of TA's window might be delayed
just a little longer to take into account configuration options which
might affect its appearance?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson