Problem with reloading of a session's files

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:35:09 -0700 (PDT)

I often edit files contained on a USB key (obviously for portability
reasons). Today I started TA and as configured, it loads each of the
files listed in the session. However one of these files was contained
on a USB key which is no longer plugged into the PC. Instead of TA
simply not loading this file, or giving an error message that the file
can't be loaded, an empty editor window is created, with the path and
filename of the file which *was* on the USB key when TA was last quit.

I believe this to be a bug but I wanted to be sure before reporting it
as such.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson