Folding menu functions and/or hotkeys?

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:57:38 -0700 (PDT)

I know that Textadept supports folding in that it will display folding
points in the margin. However if I want to fold all folding points, or
perhaps unfold them all, I can't find an appropriate menu option. Of
course Textadept's menu is fully customisable and technically I have
the ability to create such a menu. With previous entries to this group
however, I have proven that I don't have a clue what I am doing when
trying to customise Textadept.

Can someone give me some hints as to how I might do this? Or is this a
function that should not be added to Textadept?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson