Re: Folding menu functions and/or hotkeys?

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:17:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Russel,

I don't have a complete solution but this might be a start:
Adding to menu.lua
Somewhere in local ID:
TOGGLE_FOLD = 499, (There is probably a lower number available :-)

Around l. 222
gtkmenu {
    title = l.MENU_TOOLS_TITLE,
    { l.MENU_TOOLS_FOCUS_COMMAND_ENTRY, ID.FOCUS_COMMAND_ENTRY },
    { 'Toggle Fold', ID.TOGGLE_FOLD },

to local action (around l. 356)
[ID.TOGGLE_FOLD] = { 'clear_document_style', b },

This should give you a menu entry that unfolds everything.
Unfortunately this clears all other styling as well...
so you have to press F5 to restyle.
But as I said, maybe a start...

- Robert