Request for a "Rewrap paragraph" function

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:29:03 -0700 (PDT)

I commonly edit HTML files and I want to keep all lines to 80
characters (where possible). To help with this I would like a function
in Textadept which did this for the current paragraph at the press of
a key sequence. I know this has been implemented many times in various
editors, but I don't know how to do so in Textadept. Are there any
functions which I could look at which do something similar?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson