Re: Request for a "Rewrap paragraph" function

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:54:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Mar 31, 3:09 pm, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> <farnsworth>Good news, everyone!</farnsworth> It won't kill your text
> files anymore.
>
> http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Linewrap
>
> - Brian

And the fair maidens did swoon at the very wonders that Brian of
Schott had maketh, for this was verily a wonderous work. The kings and
queens gave him their riches, in fair trade for the most excellent
work that he had done. Even as the day drew to a close, still the
celebratory trumpets and cries of joyous celebration could be heard.

Brian,

I am yet to try it out (which translates as "I don't know (yet) how to
tie a function to a menu item/keypress") but thanks. I would prefer
that the function only rewrapped a paragraph at a time, but I could do
this by (1) selecting the paragraph, then running the option, (2)
modifying the function to check the end of the paragraph (possibly a
blank line). I'm not asking for any modifications, these are just my
thoughts. :)

Regards,

Russell Dickenson