Why does the title bar contain the file's name twice?

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 04:16:06 -0700 (PDT)

I just noticed that Textadept displays the name of the "active" file
twice in its titlebar and I wonder why? I could understand if the
file's name was displayed, then "Textadept", then the file's path,
since this would allow the user to confirm that they had the right
file open (assuming they had several files of the same name). Is there
are a reason why Textadept does this?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson