Re: Why does the title bar contain the file's name twice?

From: mitchell <mforal.n....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

Russell,

> I just noticed that Textadept displays the name of the "active" file
> twice in its titlebar and I wonder why? I could understand if the
> file's name was displayed, then "Textadept", then the file's path,
> since this would allow the user to confirm that they had the right
> file open (assuming they had several files of the same name). Is there
> are a reason why Textadept does this?

The title bar displays just what you said it should: name, textadept,
path.

e.g. foo.lua - Textadept (/tmp/foo.lua)

Am I not understanding correctly? Maybe a screenshot would help. It's
possible the path is not set correctly, resulting in (foo.lua) to be
displayed. If so, I think it's a bug.

Mitchell