API files

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mitchell,
Rev. 34a1643f0b removed support for API files. Writing more Lua I
started to appreciate this feature - I had thought about adding info
for Textadept internal functions as well. Another idea I had was to
include the entries in the auto-complete list.
Why did you decide to remove them? Another question, was this format
some kind of standard (used in other editors) - I googled some, but
it's kind of a difficult search... Did you extract them from
documentation?

Robert
P.S.: Any timeframe for the 2.2beta? :-)