Problem with HTML lexer sometimes not applying

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

A few times while viewing and editing HTML files I have found that the
lexer has not been applied completely to the current document. For
example, most of the HTML tags etc in an opened document are coloured
correctly, but hyperlinks contained in the file are not. When I
scrolled the view away from that section of the document and back into
view later, the lexer was applied correctly. On other occasions I have
opened a file and found that the lexer hasn't been applied at all, but
as soon as a key is pressed, it's suddenly applied.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? What might be going wrong?
Is this in fact how Textadept should be working?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson