Problem with HTML elements' styling

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

I often edit HTML files and need to insert entities - .e.g. "&amp;". I
have copied and modified the Dark theme distributed with Textadept and
begun modifying it slightly, mainly removing the 'bold' attribute from
all elements in the theme. I am doing this because the font that I
prefer - Envy Code R - looks fantastic in Textadept (as well as other
editors), but doesn't look very good on my PC when it's bold. So far
everything's looking good, except for the fact that entities are still
in bold. I have looked (almost) everywhere and can't find where the
bold attribute is being applied to them. So far I have reviewed and re-
reviewed the Hypertext lexer and my theme, without any luck.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

Regards,

Russell Dickenson