Re: Problem with HTML elements' styling

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 1, 12:17 pm, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Check the bottom of lexers/hypertext.lua Sometimes styles specific to a
> language are defined in the lexer and not the user theme.
>
> - Brian

Bingo! Thankyou, Brian. Sure enough, toward the bottom of the
hypertext.lua file was a statement which specified that 'entity'
elements were to be given a style of "style_nothing" with bold
attribute. This explains why they were appearing in the same colour as
the main text colour, but in bold. To resolve this I have changed the
hypertext.lua to apply a styling of "style_entity", a style which is
defined in my personal theme's "lexer.lua" file. I know I shouldn't be
modifying files distributed as part of the Textadept package, but I
couldn't resist. I will now work out if I can instead define this new
style in a personal hypertext.lua file.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson