Re: Problem with HTML lexer sometimes not applying

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:24:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 2, 5:40 pm, Robert <ro....at.web.de> wrote:
> Can you reproduce this for a certain file/scrolling behaviour? Would
> make finding the bug easier. I had unstyled Lua documents occasionaly
> but with a quick F5 keypress it was restyled.
>
> Robert
>
> On 1 Apr., 05:47, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 03/31/10 18:46, phayz wrote:> Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
> > Yes
> > > What might be going wrong?
>
> > I wish I knew. It drives me crazy.> Is this in fact how Textadept should be working?
>
> > No

Robert,

I will keep an eye out for this problem and see if I can immediately
recreate it. The problem so far seems to have been that I can't
recreate it. In the case where a file doesn't have the lexer applied
correctly when it's first opened, it's been OK when the file is closed
and re-opened. From memory, I had once instance when hyperlinks in an
HTML file did not have the lexer applied correctly and even when I
selected the lexer via the menu, the problem remained.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson