Re: Problem with HTML lexer sometimes not applying

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:26:44 -0700 (PDT)

This morning I again had this problem occur, although on only 1 file,
an HTML file. Twice when I opened the file, the "img" hyperlinks did
not have the lexer applied. On both occasions the lexer was correctly
applied when I pressed [F5]. On one occasion when I started Textadept
and it reopened a file which was in the session's list, no lexers had
been applied at all.

Regards,

Russell Dickenson